Our Pharmaceutical client in Paris has an exciting opportunity to join their company as a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate.
As Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate you are responsible for advising the business unit vigilance team and monitoring all business transactions in the field of compliance, vigilance and regulatory affairs.
* Education and experience, preferably a Bachelor's Degree in the biological, physical, engineering or material science disciplines.
* Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to vigilance reporting and post market surveillance.
* At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
* Self-motivated, attention to detail and strong time management skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated computer skills
- Educational qualification in Life Sciences, Medical Biology or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience with in the regulatory sector in a relevant field.
Please contact Chris Rose in our Pharma Team for more details.