An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced OHA to join a a vibrant and friendly Insurance company based in Sussex.
- Participating in the delivery of Occupational Health Services.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting case management reviews.
- Case Management.
- Safety Critical.
- Making recommendations and producing reports as required.
- Iimmunisation and serology.
- Health assessment and surveillance.
- Contribute to policy and process improvements.
- Represent OH at meetings.
- Support delivery of wellness programmes and undertake risk assessment activity.
Skills required include being an RGN with a recognised qualification and proven experience in Occupational Health.
You need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have tenacity and influencing skills, and be an expert in tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
For further information and to apply, please call Chris Rose at gel Resourcing Ltd on 01323 332355, alternatively email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com