Occupational Health Advisor
Edinburgh / Glasgow Full Time
Our leading Blue-Chip Financial client in Edinburgh is looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to be based between 2 sites, Edinburgh & Glasgow, to provide the full OH remit to include management referrals and health surveillance.
Skills required include:
- Case Management
- Providing face to face support for staff
- Running a robust health and promotion campaign
- Dealing with cases of sickness absence
- Flu vaccinations
- Work station assessments
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- Vision Testing
- Assuming responsibility for reviewing appointments and diary management
- RGN qualified, Registered General Nurse.
- On Part 1 and part 3 of the NMC Register.
- Holding a post registration qualification in OH Nursing.
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Health Advisor in an OH setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
For further information and to apply, please call Chris Rose at gel Resourcing Ltd on 01323 332355
, alternatively email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com