Our client is a leading Manufacturing company based in the Birmingham area.
We are currently recruiting for a experienced candidate for the position of Occupational Health Advisor, OHA, based on site, on either a Full or Part-time basis.
You will be working as part of a friendly, small on-site team, and you will be required to cover a full Occupational Health remit.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Full Clinical case management of employees.
- Delivering health promotion initiatives in line with business needs and national health trends.
- Participateing in all clinical governance activities.
- Providing health surveillance on a risk based approach.
- Orgainising and undertaking a range of initial pre-placement and fitness for work assessments.
- Providing business travel health advice and vaccinations.
- Attending meetings.
- Reporting on key data, such as health surveillance.
You will proactively manage individual cases from when they get referred, to the resolution.You will build rapport and a strong working relationship with our client's HR team and line managers, giving them appropriate advice on compliance within the current legislation and clinical protocols.
You need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have tenacity and influencing skills, and be an expert in tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
For further information and to apply, please call Chris Rose at gel Resourcing Ltd on 01323 332355, alternatively email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com