Our client is looking for Occupational Health Technician to join their Peri Team based in the Norfolk area.
Occasional overnight stays may be required.
It's a full time role and the hours are 37.5 hours per week.
The main main duties will be to undertake health screening procedures. Screening may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, urinalysis; health surveillance screening such as audiometry, lung function testing; drug and alcohol testing procedures.
This role is to support the Occ Health team.
- Health screening procedures
- Ensure all medical information is accurately recorded in the occupational health records and passed to the clinical staff
- Ensure all equipment is serviceable.
- Work within set protocols and do not deviate. Recognise the limitation of their role and do not go beyond this
- Provide support to the OH team in helping the department to run smoothly and effectively, undertaking non-clinical tasks as requested e.g. filing/tidying etc