Clinical Research Associate - Office Based - Cambridge
Our CRO client supports Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies globally. They offer a full service solution encompassing clinical & non-clinical development, peri-approval & market access. They are currently seeking a CRA - office based to work in the office near Cambridge.
- Monitoring clinical studies in phases II-III
- Assuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity, and compliance with all study procedures.
- Identification, qualification and initiation of investigators and their sites.
- Supervising study conduct according to GCP requirements and all applicable laws.
- Education in Life Sciences Degree, Pharmacy or Medicine
- 2.5 years monitoring experience as CRA within a CRO, Pharma, Biotech
- Experience with site initiation, site close out
- Experience in clinical studies phase II-III
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills